Are you looking for a comprehensive list of powerful chakra affirmations to help you with your healing work?
You are in the right place!
I have created this 7 chakras affirmation guide to make your life easier so that you can have all of these affirmations in one place, ready to use anytime with your chakra opening exercises.
All of your seven chakras are important energy centers that can be balanced via various techniques coupled with the power of your intention.
Don't forget you are the creator of your own reality!
Make good use of your inner intention by repeating these affirmations anytime throughout the day and during your chakra activation practice.
Root Chakra Healing Affirmations
Root Chakra (Muladhara) is the 1st chakra in your body located at the base of the spine.
It provides the foundation on which we build a life and it represents safety, stability, comfort, and security. Its element is earth.
These are my favorite root chakra balancing affirmations:
- I love being in my body.
- I am centered and grounded.
- I am safe.
- I trust more and I fear less.
- I am a physical being and I value my physical body.
- I am at home in my own body.
- I am at peace with the material world in which I live in.
- I am present and aware.
- I am connected to nature.
- I am nourished and supported by Mother Earth.
- I am rooted and I feel at home.
- I release any doubts and fears.
- I am wealthy and abundant financially.
- I have everything I need.
CHAKRA WALL ART & HOME DECOR
Sacral Chakra Healing Affirmations
Sacral Chakra (Svadhishthana) is the 2nd chakra in your body located around the navel area.
The sacral chakra is responsible for the healthy flow of your feelings and emotions through your body. It is associated with sensuality, sexuality, pleasure, sociability, and emotions. Its element is water.
These are my favorite sacral chakra balancing affirmations:
- I am passionate about my life.
- I am in touch with my feelings and emotions.
- I embrace and celebrate my sexuality.
- I honor my desires.
- It is my birthright to receive pleasure.
- I allow myself to be intimate.
- My true nature seeks pleasure and joy.
- I am joyful.
- I am spontaneous.
- I am creative.
- I am playful.
- I attract people who treat me with respect.
- I express my emotions in a healthy manner.
Solar Plexus Chakra Healing Affirmations
Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura) is the 3rd chakra in your body located in the stomach area.
You can think of the third chakra as a glowing, yellow Sun, which radiates through the center of your body and rules all aspects of your personal power.
It is associated with strength, personality, power, determination, and self-esteem. Its element is fire.
These are my favorite solar plexus chakra balancing affirmations:
- I feel my own power.
- My potential is unlimited.
- I am strong.
- My boundaries are respected and upheld.
- I act with courage and strength.
- I am confident in all that I do.
- I respect myself at all times.
- I honor the power within me.
- I honor myself.
- I accomplish tasks easily and effortlessly.
- I am manifesting my reality easily and effortlessly.
- I am responsible for what I create.
- I release all judgment of myself and others.
- I am enough.
7 CHAKRAS FACE PROTECTION
Heart Chakra Healing Affirmations
Heart Chakra (Anahata) is the 4th chakra in your body located in the chest area, and it represents love, acceptance, and compassion.
Heart chakra functions as your spiritual center, which helps you to grow a loving connection to yourself and others by cultivating compassion, empathy, and joy of being alive. Its element is air.
These are my favorite heart chakra balancing affirmations:
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I am an expression of love.
- I am worthy of love.
- I allow the love to fill me up and guide me in all my actions.
- I have the strength to follow my heart.
- I am fulfilling my heart's desire.
- I am open to giving and receiving love.
- I am kind to myself and others.
- I release all fear.
- I nurture my inner child.
- I am grateful for all my blessings.
- I am grateful for all challenges that helped me to transform and open up to love.
- I forgive myself and others.
- I accept things as they are.
Throat Chakra Healing Affirmations
Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) is the 5th chakra in your body located at the center of our neck, and it represents your ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively.
A healthy throat chakra will allow you to express yourself and speak the truth from a place of integrity. Its element is ether (space).
These are my favorite throat chakra balancing affirmations:
- I hear and speak the truth.
- I am open and honest in my communication.
- I am expressing myself with clear intent.
- I live an authentic life.
- I have integrity.
- What I have to say is valuable to others.
- My voice matters.
- My voice is strong and clear.
- I find the words I need to express myself easily and effortlessly.
- I love to share my experiences and wisdom.
- I know when it is time to listen.
- I live in the truth. I communicate my truth. I am the truth.
- I find creative ways to express myself.
- I express myself creatively through speech, writing, and art.
Third Eye Chakra Healing Affirmations
Third Eye Chakra (Ajna) is the 6th chakra in your body located in the center of the forehead, between the eyebrows.
Third eye chakra is your spiritual center of awareness and intuition, and its element is light, which has a faster vibration than a sound.
These are my favorite third eye chakra balancing affirmations:
- I am insightful and intuitive.
- I see clearly.
- I think clearly.
- I always honor and follow my intuition.
- I am a conscious creator of my own reality.
- I am connected to my higher self.
- All that I need is within me.
- I quiet my mind with ease to hear the whispers of intuition.
- I am aware of my dreams, and they guide me.
- I trust my decisions.
- I am open to the ideas and perspectives of others.
- I nurture my spirit.
- I am constantly expanding my awareness.
- I am introspective and evaluate myself honestly.
OUR BEST SELLERS
Crown Chakra Healing Affirmations
Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) is the 7th chakra in your body located at the top of the head.
It is associated with intuition, lucidity, meditation, and trust. Its element is light.
These are my favorite crown chakra balancing affirmations:
- I am divine.
- I am light.
- I am at peace.
- I am one with all that is.
- I am infinite and boundless.
- I see the divine light in everyone.
- I listen to the wisdom of the universe.
- I seek to understand and learn from my life experiences.
- I seek experiences that nourish my spirit.
- I am connected with the wisdom of the Universe.
- I am raising my level of consciousness every day.
- I receive help as soon as I ask for it.
- Everything is unfolding exactly as it should in my life.
- Everything is working out for my highest good.
- My thoughts and feelings have the power to manifest.
Chakra Affirmations Poster
Would you like to have these chakra affirmations in a poster format so that you can hang it anywhere in your house?
This colorful chakra wall art will become your daily reminder about the most important chakra affirmations, which can help you to live the life of spiritual alignment, joy, and happiness.
You can get this vivid seven chakra affirmations poster directly from our online store, shipped to your house today!