Sacral Chakra (Svadhishthana) is the second chakra from the bottom, situated about 2 inches below the navel in the region of the lower abdomen.
The sacral chakra is responsible for a healthy flow of your emotions and it deals with your ability to relate to yourself, and others.
It is the main center of your creativity and emotional intelligence, however, the main aspect of the second chakra is sexuality. Sexual energy is one of the most powerful energies you have in your body.
Some of the main functions of the first chakra include:
Healthy sacral chakra vibrates to the color of orange. Most of the crystals and gemstones associated with this energy center are also orange.
Orange ray, that radiates from sacral chakra has an optimistic, uplifting, and warm glow giving you the freedom to be yourself. Orange is the color of creativity, success and it can be associated with joy and ecstasy.
Orange, brown, and yellow sacral chakra stones will increase your joy, happiness, boost your creativity, balance your feminine-masculine energies, improve relationships and assist you with the healing of your reproductive organs.
GET YOUR COLORFUL CHAKRA STONES CHART TODAY!
Now, let's a have a look at some of the best stones to balance your sacral chakra.
- Typical colors: orange, red, yellow, brown and few others.
- Helps with: fertility, sexuality, strength, courage, creativity, self-confidence, overcoming past traumas, vitality, balancing energy.
This beautiful stone is believed to reduce apathy and lift your spirit by bringing you more joy, pleasure, and helping you to cheer up all the people around you.
Carnelian will also help you to overcome some of your biggest fears by helping you to become more courageous and decisive.
Orange carnelian is a really good stimulant for the air circulation in your body, which can help you to improve the flow of energy and encourage better oxygenation of all body cells.
2. Golden Topaz
- Typical colors: brown, yellow, or gray in natural state (untreated).
- Helps with: relief from depression, happiness and optimism, creativity, manifesting desires, good fortune and luck.
This stunning yellow stone will help you to balance your emotions and increase your creativity (a great gemstone for artists and musicians). Golden topaz is an excellent crystal to boost your confidence, reduce fear, anger, and anxiety. Physically, it is believed to improve your digestion and metabolism.
3. Tiger’s Eye
- Typical colors: golden, brown and red-brown.
- Helps with: happiness and optimism, good luck, protection, overcoming fear and anxiety, motivation, sexuality.
Tiger’s eye is one of the best stones to balance the feminine and masculine energies within you and unlock your creative forces. The shiny fibers of this gemstone will increase your happiness and success, allowing you to better connect to the present moment and enjoy simple things in life. Physically, it can help you to slow down your metabolism and improve your digestion.
- Typical colors: from yellow and orange to earthy brown.
- Helps with: self-confidence, happiness and optimism, creativity, self-expression, manifesting desires, wealth and prosperity.
Gold citrine is a crystal of success and happiness, which will help you to live your life with more enthusiasm. It is believed to bring more confidence, clarity, and meaning into your life. It can also help you to be more flexible in life, follow your intuition and let go of the past that no longer serves you.
- Typical colors: colorless when pure, but it can be almost any color.
- Helps with: vitality, happiness and optimism, self-awareness, healing past traumas, sexuality, emotional health.
Orange calcite is an incredible stone for balancing emotions and releasing symptoms of anxiety and fear.
It is a potent energy booster and cleanser. It will boost your immune system and remove all toxins from your physical and energetic body.
- Typical colors: most commonly it's colorless, white, yellow, brown, pink, or orange
- Helps with: happiness and optimism, healing past traumas, relationships, intuition, spiritual growth, manifesting desires, wealth and prosperity.
Stilbite will dissolve your defenses and empower you to be yourself. It is a powerful manifestation stone that will encourage you to find your true happiness in life.
Stilbite can also be used for working with your heart chakra, third eye chakra and crown chakra as it enhances your love energy, intuition, and connects you to your spirit guides.
Stilbite can also assist you in letting go of a past relationship when it is necessary. It will give you the confidence and encouragement you need to do what needs to be done to move on.
- Typical colors: most commonly red, yellow, orange, brown, green, and rarely blue.
- Helps with: enthusiasm, creativity, self-confidence, self-trust, courage, energy flow.
Orange jasper promotes circulation and flow of energy and enhances sexual pleasure. Orange jasper activates the mind and aids in the manifestations of dreams and desires into reality. It inspires determination in all activities. It gives you the confidence to face challenges and helps you to be honest with yourself.
DOWNLOAD & PRINT IT YOURSELF
Sacral Chakra Stones Chart
There are many other beautiful sacral chakra stones and crystals. It might be difficult to remember all of them.
We have gathered some of our favorite second chakra stones together and created a small, sacral chakra crystals chart for you. If you are using Pinterest, go ahead and pin to your Crystals & Stones Board:
How To Use Sacral Chakra Stones
There is no correct or incorrect way for sacral chakra stones to be used. However, I am going to give you a few creative ideas on how to include them as a part of your daily routine:
- Meditate with your gemstones and crystals.
- Place the stones on your physical body (and position them at the sacral chakra point).
- Wear your sacral chakra stones as a form of jewelry.
- Put the stones in different places around your home.
- Use them during your bath time.
- Create your own, beautiful chakra crystal grid by combing them together with other chakra stones.
7 Chakras Stones Chart
Would you like to learn about all of the other chakra stones and their meanings?
We have created a comprehensive guide, which will show you how to choose the right stone for your chakra, how to use chakra stones, and how to activate your crystals:
Chakra Stones Meanings | 7 Chakras Crystals Chart