Crown chakra, also known as the “thousand-petaled lotus”, is the 7th energy center from the bottom, located at the top of your head.
You can think of your highest chakra as a receiver of consciousness from the Source, which keeps you connected with the Divine and your Higher Self. This chakra offers you a sense of awareness that there is a deeper significance and order in life, regulating all of creation.
Some of the main functions of crown chakra are:
- Life Purpose
Stones associated with the crown chakra are violet and white (or clear), as these are the two main colors of the 7th energy center.
Violet is a color of spirituality, reflection, and self-awareness. Violet crown chakra stones will give you an inward feeling of unity, integrity, and wholeness.
White is another color that is often associated with the crown chakra. White represents purity, perfection, innocence, and new beginnings.
White crown chakra stones will encourage you to remain calm, focused, and keep your mind open.
DOWNLOAD & PRINT IT YOURSELF
Now, let's a have a look at some of the best stones to balance your crown chakra.
- Typical colors: clear is the most common color but it appears in any other color.
- Helps with: meditation, expansion of consciousness, communication with guides, past-life recall, attracting love and prosperity, absorbing negative energy, concentration, memory.
If there is only 1 stone that you can get to start working with your 7 chakras, it has to be clear quartz! This powerful stone is also known as the 'master healing crystal', as it has the potential to balance and integrate all of your energy centers. Clear quartz will also bring more clarity to your mind by filtering out all unnecessary distractions. It symbolizes the absolute white light of creation that expresses itself in its crystalline beauty.
- Typical colors: gray-white, brown-green, brownish yellow, greenish, gray-green.
- Helps with: meditation, spiritual work, absorbing negative energy, focus, mental clarity, communication with guides, stress, and anxiety.
This is the perfect crystal to purify the light within your aura. Selenite will connect you with your higher self and your guardian angels. It has the potential to open channels into higher realms and connect you with the divine. It is a great stone to use during your meditations, as it creates a calming effect.
- Typical colors: pale violet, deep purple, purple-black.
- Helps with: meditation, spiritual awareness, intuition, mental clarity, stress and anxiety, focus, creativity, psychic abilities.
This versatile stone can be used to work with all of your upper chakras as it can control the overall flow of your chakra energy. This translucent, purple gemstone will relax your mind and lift your spirit. Amethyst is also a powerful protection stone
- Typical colors: violet, blue, deep blue.
- Helps with: expansion of consciousness, spiritual awareness, meditation, manifesting wealth and prosperity, focus, psychic abilities.
This is an extremely rare and valuable gemstone that can be found only in northern Tanzania. Tanzanite strengthens the entire chakra system healing process and increases your manifestation powers. You might consider getting it for a special occasion as an alternative to diamonds.
- Typical colors: white or light grey with dark veins.
- Helps with: meditation, expansion of consciousness, communication with guides, stress and anxiety, absorbing negative energy, inspiration, creativity.
Howlite will offer you a gift of deeper wisdom and enlightenment. It will assist you in connecting to the higher dimensions and removing the veils, and illusions that are blocking your vision.
Howlite is a perfect meditation stone as it can help you to concentrate your mind. It will help you to cultivate the stillness of your mind and minimize any distractions.
- Typical colors: brown or white with a variety of colors inside.
- Helps with: meditation, spiritual practice, expansion of consciousness, stress, and anxiety.
Geodes are one-of-a-kind identity stones with hollow, shining centers. There are many different types of geodes: quartz and amethyst geodes are the most beneficial for your crown chakra.
Geode crystals and gems can bring your spiritual consciousness into harmony. They will give your home a huge boost of positive and healing energies.
- Typical colors: pink, purple, red, gray, and, rarely, yellow and colorless.
- Helps with: stress and anxiety, mental clarity, spiritual awareness, sleep and relaxation, meditation.
Lepidolite contains a high amount of lithium, which is often used in anti-anxiety medicine, making it one of the best mood stabilizers in the realm of gemstones.
Lepidolite increases your spiritual awareness and allows you to connect to the present moment. By reflecting on how you feel right now, you will continue to take a step back from thinking about the future or worrying about the past, and return to your breath.
Crown Chakra Stones Chart
There are many other beautiful crown chakra stones and crystals. It might be difficult to remember all of them.
We have gathered some of our favorite seventh chakra stones together and created a small, crown chakra crystals chart for you. If you are using Pinterest, go ahead and pin to your Crystals & Stones Board:
How To Use Crown Chakra Stones
There is no correct or incorrect way for crown chakra stones to be used. However, I am going to give you a few creative ideas on how to include them as a part of your daily routine:
- Meditate with your gemstones and crystals.
- Place the stones on your physical body (crown chakra point is located slightly above your head).
- Put the stones in different places around your home. Some of the crown chakra stones, such as clear quartz, can be placed in large, open spaces (for example living room).
- Wear your crown chakra stones as a form of jewelry.
- Use them during your bath time.
- Create your own, beautiful chakra crystal grid by combing them together with other chakra stones.
7 Chakras Stones Chart
Would you like to learn about all of the other chakra stones and their meanings?
We have created a comprehensive guide, which will show you how to choose the right stone for your chakra, how to use chakra stones, and how to activate your crystals:
Chakra Stones Meanings | 7 Chakras Crystals Chart