Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) is the 5th energy center in your body located in the throat area.
A balanced and healthy blue chakra will allow you to express yourself with clarity and in a creative way.
The Sanskrit name for a throat chakra is ‘Vishuddha,’ which means “purification” as it is where higher spiritual energy is channeled into the physical body.
Some of the main functions of throat chakra are:
- Speaking & Listening
The throat chakra leading color is light blue (turquoise) and the most effective stones to balance your 5th chakra are also light blue.
Blue color represents freedom, purity, loyalty, imagination, clarity, confidence, and trust.
The blue color is also cooling in nature, and surrounding yourself with light blue throat chakra stones will allow you to feel calmer, more peaceful, and balanced whenever you express yourself.
Light blue is regarded to be a color of the spirit, and it is believed that blue stones have a beneficial impact on the body and mind.
GET YOUR COLORFUL CHAKRA STONES CHART TODAY!
Now, let's a have a look at some of the best stones to balance your throat chakra.
- Typical colors: light blue, sky blue, blue, blue-green, gray-green.
- Helps with: self-expression, communication, physical injuries, leadership skills, stress and anxiety, depression, panic attacks.
This gorgeous stone will allow you to increase creative energy in your throat chakra. It activates and harmonizes the throat chakra to promote the articulation of one’s deepest knowledge. Turquoise can help you to overcome shyness and encourage you to express yourself with clarity.
- Typical colors: it comes in a variety of colors.
- Helps with: self-confidence, communication, mental clarity, stress and anxiety, public speaking, loyalty.
This soft, blue gemstone is considered to be one of the best communication stones. It will allow you to express your true feelings to others. It can also help you to think with more clarity and focus on what is most important.
Agate is helpful for self-analysis and uncovering invisible problems that could be conflicting with your well-being. It encourages self-acceptance and trust, as well as the expression of your own truth.
- Typical colors: light blue, blue, green-blue.
- Helps with: public speaking, self-confidence, courage, communication, meditation, mental clarity, stress and anxiety, good luck.
This sparkling, light blue stone can help you to overcome a fear of public speaking. Aquamarine activates the throat chakra to its original capacity to express the highest and most genuine truth.
It can help you to talk openly and without frustration in tough situations. For both men and women, aquamarine is also an empowerment stone.
4. Aqua Aura Quartz
- Typical colors: bright blue, sky blue.
- Helps with: communication, self-realization, focus, mental clarity, wealth and prosperity, spiritual awareness.
You will be enchanted by the shimmering glow when you first set your eyes on the beautiful aqua aura quartz.
Aqua Aura is known as a success stone as well as a stone of abundance. The aqua aura quartz will also assist you in understanding your own, authentic truth, and it will give you the courage to speak the truth.
- Typical colors: blue, cyan, blue-green, green, black-blue, brown, and rarely yellow.
- Helps with: communication, self-expression, listening, awareness, self-realization, stress and anxiety, creativity.
Chrysocolla is a teaching stone that encourages us to share our deepest wisdom so that others can learn from our experiences. This can be illustrated by listening lovingly to a friend and giving your insights or acting as a mentor to a student.
Chrysocolla is an excellent stone for those looking to develop themselves emotionally and spiritually.
- Typical colors: blue, blue-green, purple, colorless.
- Helps with: communication, self-expression, meditation, relationships, stress and anxiety, creativity.
Larimar will assist you in accurately expressing your emotions, identifying your own negative and toxic feelings, and dispelling them in a safe and healthy manner.
Larimar has the potential to improve your communication skills, establish healthy relationships with others, and enhance self-love.
- Typical colors: iridescent green, blue, pink, purple, and gold.
- Helps with: meditation, energy healing, inflammation and fevers, detoxification, creativity, mental health, self-confidence.
Chalcopyrite is an outstanding crystal for self-awareness and achieving the meditative state of mind. It will boost your vision by eliminating any symptoms of energy blockages to your higher chakras.
With the help of Chalcopyrite, you will no longer be governed by what others believe is right for you, and you will be the one making the important decisions.
Throat Chakra Stones Chart
There are many other beautiful throat chakra stones and crystals. It might be difficult to remember all of them.
We have gathered some of our favorite fifth chakra stones together and created a small, throat chakra crystals chart for you. If you are using Pinterest, go ahead and pin to your Crystals & Stones Board:
How To Use Throat Chakra Stones
There is no correct or incorrect way for throat chakra stones to be used. However, I am going to give you a few creative ideas on how to include them as a part of your daily routine:
- Meditate with your gemstones and crystals.
- Place the stones on your physical body (around your neck)
- Put the stones in different places around your home.
- Wear your throat chakra gemstones as a form of jewelry.
- Use them during your bath time.
- Create your own, beautiful chakra crystal grid by combing them together with other chakra stones.
7 Chakras Stones Chart
Would you like to learn about all of the other chakra stones and their meanings?
We have created a comprehensive guide, which will show you how to choose the right stone for your chakra, how to use chakra stones, and how to activate your crystals:
Chakra Stones Meanings | 7 Chakras Crystals Chart