Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura) is the third chakra from the bottom, located in the stomach area, a couple of inches above the navel.
Yellow chakra radiates through the center of your body and rules all aspects of your personal power. It is the center of your identity and some of the main functions of solar plexus chakra are:
Healthy solar plexus chakra vibrates to the color of yellow, with fire as its dominant element. Most of the gemstones and crystals, which resonate with the frequency of the third chakra are also yellow.
The yellow color is associated with the energy of fire, which can break down other elements. Yellow is often being used in chromotherapy as a stimulating color for patients with eating disorders and anorexia, to activate their metabolism.
Solar plexus chakra governs your digestion and metabolism, so if you experience any problems with your metabolism, bring more yellow crystals and gemstones into your life!
Please note that you can use some of the solar plexus chakra stones for the healing of your sacral chakra (for example, citrine or tiger's eye).
GET YOUR COLORFUL CHAKRA STONES CHART TODAY!
Now, let's a have a look at some of the best stones to balance your solar plexus chakra.
- Typical colors: yellow, orange, brown-red, and sometimes green, blue, or black.
- Helps with: self-confidence, decision-making, emotional balance, patience, focus, clarity, relieve stress and anxiety
Amber is an organic stone, which has been created from dried tree resin millions of years ago. Amber has a strong connection to the sun and earth and often carries within ancient organisms and plant matter.
Amber will enhance your motivation and drive in a balanced way and boost your confidence, optimism, and well-being. Amber is a gemstone of health and a powerful natural purifier, which can help you to heal all of your body ailments associated with solar plexus chakra.
2. Golden Topaz
- Typical colors: brown, yellow, or gray in natural state (untreated).
- Helps with: willpower, self-confidence, courage, creativity, manifesting desires, digestion, good fortune and luck.
It is a traditional stone for courage and healing, and it can bring healing to your solar plexus chakra by boosting your self-confidence. It will allow you to manage your fear, anxiety, and anger. Physically, it is believed to improve your digestion and metabolism.
3. Tiger’s Eye
- Typical colors: golden, brown and red-brown.
- Helps with: focus, decision-making, good luck, protection, overcoming fear and anxiety, motivation, digestion, vitality.
Tiger’s eye is a great gemstone to increase your personal power, strength, and vitality. This beautiful gemstone holds the optimistic and warm energy of the sun, and it can help you to be more positive. Physically, it can help you to slow down your metabolism and improve your digestion.
- Typical colors: from yellow and orange to earthy brown.
- Helps with: self-confidence, clarity, happiness and optimism, creativity, self-expression, manifesting desires, wealth and prosperity.
It is a crystal of success and happiness, which will help you to live your life with more enthusiasm. It is believed to bring more confidence, clarity, and meaning into your life.
Citrine can also help you to be more flexible in life, follow your intuition and let go of the past that no longer serves you. Citrine can be used both for your solar plexus and sacral chakra.
- Typical colors: brass-yellow, brown-black
- Helps with: strength of mind, willpower, determination, grounding, protection, persuasion, communication.
Pyrite is sometimes referred to as "Fool's Gold" because its color is somewhat similar to that of a gold nugget.
Pyrite will help you to strengthen your persuasion and communication skills. In difficult times, Pyrite will provide you with energy and vitality. It will also improve your comprehension, memory, learning abilities, and awareness.
- Typical colors: white, yellow with purple-red spots
- Helps with: self-confidence, manifesting desires, wealth and prosperity, willpower, transformation, problem-solving.
Cinnabrite promotes critical thinking and taking responsibility for all of your actions. It encourages you to lead by example and to stay true to your values and ideals.
Cinnabrite will also help you to be innovative in overcoming your problems while being aware of your end goal.
- Typical colors: white, red, yellow, orange, green, purple, grey, blue and brown.
- Helps with: focus, concentration, self-confidence, decision-making, self-worth, grounding, wealth and prosperity.
Aragonite will remind you of your talents and strengths, allowing you to face whatever comes your way.
Aragonite is a stone that can bring abundance, stability, and happiness into your life. Its grounding and stabilizing energies can be useful during stressful periods. It will stop you from making decisions based purely on your feelings and emotions. It will also improve your focus and concentration.
Solar Plexus Chakra Stones Chart
There are many other beautiful solar plexus chakra stones and crystals. It might be difficult to remember all of them.
We have gathered some of our favorite third chakra stones together and created a small, solar plexus chakra crystals chart for you. If you are using Pinterest, go ahead and pin to your Crystals & Stones Board:
How To Use Solar Plexus Chakra Stones
There is no correct or incorrect way for solar plexus chakra stones to be used. However, I am going to give you a few creative ideas on how to include them as a part of your daily routine:
- Meditate with your gemstones and crystals.
- Place the stones on your physical body (and position them at the solar plexus chakra point, above your navel).
- Wear your solar plexus chakra stones as a form of jewelry.
- Put the stones in different places around your home.
- Use them during your bath time.
- Create your own, beautiful chakra crystal grid by combing them together with other chakra stones.
7 Chakras Stones Chart
Would you like to learn about all of the other chakra stones and their meanings?
We have created a comprehensive guide, which will show you how to choose the right stone for your chakra, how to use chakra stones, and how to activate your crystals:
Chakra Stones Meanings | 7 Chakras Crystals Chart