Heart Chakra (Anahata) is the fourth energy center from the bottom, located in the middle of the chest, near the heart.
Heart chakra functions as your spiritual center, which helps you to grow a loving connection to yourself and others by cultivating compassion, empathy, the joy of being alive, and truth.
Some of the main functions of the heart chakra are:
The main color of the heart chakra is green. However, some of the stones which match the energetic frequency of the 4th chakra are pink.
Green is a naturally calming and soothing color, as it encourages a general sense of harmony and balance. The dynamic energy of green (observed specifically during the Spring season) represents growth, expansion, and openness.
Green chakra stones will bring your heart center to harmony, help you with relationships and bring new opportunities into your life.
Pink stones, such as rose quartz, rhodonite, or rhodochrosite are wonderful for your fourth chakra as they stimulate your heart, and allow you to connect with the energy of unconditional love.
GET YOUR COLORFUL CHAKRA STONES CHART TODAY!
Now, let's a have a look at some of the best stones to balance your heart chakra.
1. Rose Quartz
- Typical colors: light pink to vivid pink.
- Helps with: self-love, forgiveness, compassion, relationships, stress and anxiety, clearing energetic blocks, good fortune.
This powerful, pink crystal vibrates with the energy of unconditional love. Rose Quartz is very often called the ‘Heart Stone’, as it stimulates the loving energy of the heart throughout your entire aura.
Rose Quartz is the best crystal for purifying the heart. It is also a universal stone of regeneration and it can be used for both physical and spiritual healing. Its vibration is nourishing, gentle, soothing, and calming.
- Typical colors: green, green-blue, yellow-green.
- Helps with: self-love, relationships, fertility, good luck, stress and anxiety, wealth and prosperity.
This beautiful, green gemstone is very often called the “Stone of Successful Love” as it offers healing energy to your heart chakra, and it restores the balance between partners in a relationship. Emerald has a calming effect on your emotions, and it can be used to heal your heart after an unsuccessful relationship.
- Typical colors: different shades of green.
- Helps with: empathy, unconditional love, electromagnetic pollution, psychic protection, aura cleansing.
It is a mesmerizing, green stone of protection, which is known for absorbing negative energies from your aura. Malachite will guide you to develop a healthy relationship with yourself and others.
Malachite has pleasant stabilizing energy that makes you feel more relaxed and balanced emotionally.
- Typical colors: pink, rose-pink to brown-red, red, gray and yellow.
- Helps with: self-love, relationships, emotional pain, compassion, self-confidence, optimism, focus, concentration.
This beautiful pink stone is also known as the “Stone of Self Love & Unconditional Love”, therefore it is a perfect match for healing your heart chakra. Rhodonite will balance your emotions and protect you from envy or jealousy.
Rhodonite is a wonderful stone to have in your life because it promotes joy, compassion, healing, and balance.
- Typical colors: light green, blue-green.
- Helps with: meditation, empathy, compassion, self-love, mental clarity, relationships, electromagnetic pollution.
Amazonite is outstanding for instilling empathy and compassion. It will help you to become aware that you are not the only one in the world who is dealing with challenges.
Amazonite is also an excellent energy filter. This stone can be extremely helpful to you, particularly if you regularly use a computer, tablet, smartphone, or microwave oven.
- Typical colors: from pure green to yellow-green.
- Helps with: aura cleansing, overcoming fear, forgiveness, attracting abundance, relationships, compassion.
Peridot, which is associated with the sun, has been prized since the dawn of humanity for its defensive abilities against evil forces.
Peridot carries the peaceful and harmonious energies of compassion, and kindness. It encourages a sense of rebirth and regeneration, which assists in the release of old patterns and habits. It is often prescribed for periods of conflict in intimate relationships because it has soothing energy and it brings peace.
- Typical colors: from light green to dark green.
- Helps with: self-love, forgiveness, empathy, joy and happiness, kindness, financial abundance.
According to the Greeks, chrysoprase was the holy stone of Aphrodite, whose sacred color was green.
Chrysoprase can be used to heal the heart chakra's energy and facilitate much greater energy flow into this area. Using chrysoprase to calm the heart chakra's energy will improve your romantic and intimate life.
DOWNLOAD & PRINT IT YOURSELF
Heart Chakra Stones Chart
There are many other beautiful heart chakra stones and crystals. It might be difficult to remember all of them.
We have gathered some of our favorite 4th chakra stones together and created a small, heart chakra crystals chart for you. If you are using Pinterest, go ahead and pin to your Crystals & Stones Board:
How To Use Heart Chakra Stones
There is no correct or incorrect way for heart chakra stones to be used. However, I am going to give you a few creative ideas on how to include them as a part of your daily routine:
- Meditate with your gemstones and crystals.
- Place the stones on your physical body (in the middle of your chest, around your heart)
- Put the stones in different places around your home.
- Wear your heart chakra gemstones as a form of jewelry.
- Use them during your bath time.
- Create your own, beautiful chakra crystal grid by combing them together with other chakra stones.
7 Chakras Stones Chart
Would you like to learn about all of the other chakra stones and their meanings?
We have created a comprehensive guide, which will show you how to choose the right stone for your chakra, how to use chakra stones, and how to activate your crystals:
Chakra Stones Meanings | 7 Chakras Crystals Chart