“Each of these seven babies, called chakras, deserves to be a book of its own.”
― Anodea Judith
Chakras are important elements on your spiritual path, and understanding them will allow you to integrate your mind, body, and spirit in a better way.
Chakras can be viewed as the seven doors to higher consciousness that will allow you to ascend and better understand your full potential.
To empower and help you to unblock your chakras for a vibrant life, I put together a comprehensive list of my favorite chakra quotes, chakra sayings, and chakra affirmations.
I picked the most inspiring quotes and affirmations from many acclaimed and influential authors
These beautiful chakra quotes will help you to stay connected to the things you really want in your life and attract more blessings and gifts into your life!
Let's get started!
1. Root Chakra Quotes
The Root Chakra, also known as Muladhara, is the first of the seven chakras associated with survival, grounding, and safety.
Root chakra is the foundation of your entire system on which the other chakras sit, and it is situated at the base of the spine between the coccyx and the pelvic bone.
The main function of the root chakra is to keep you grounded in the physical world and to keep you alive.
This chakra is in direct connection with mother Earth, and it relates to the element earth. The Sanskrit name for this chakra is Muladhara, which means “root support”.
These are my favorite root chakra quotes:
1. "Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better.”
― Albert Einstein
2. "Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet."
― Thich Nhat Hanh
3. "And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair."
― Kahlil Gibran
4. "Always we hope someone else has the answer. Some other place will be better, some other time it will all turn out. This is it. No one else has the answer, no other place will be better, and it has already turned out. At the center of your being, you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want."
― Lao Tzu
5. "Therein lies the universal truth that puts us all on equal footing: each of us must come to discover through our many life experiences whether we have faith in our spiritual purpose, in our very existence, or whether we fear the journey of our life."
― Carolyn Myss
6. “If we remain humble and grounded in nature's wisdom, our mind will guide us safely through the confines of unawareness and the blindness of ignorance.”
7. “It was when I stopped searching for home within others and lifted the foundations of home within myself I found there were no roots more intimate than those between a mind and body that have decided to be whole.”
Root Chakra Affirmations
These are my favorite root chakra balancing affirmations:
- I love being in my body.
- I am centered and grounded.
- I am safe.
- I trust more and I fear less.
- I am a physical being and I value my physical body.
- I am at home in my own body.
- I am at peace with the material world in which I live in.
- I am present and aware.
- I am connected to nature.
- I am nourished and supported by Mother Earth.
- I am rooted and I feel at home.
- I release any doubts and fears.
- I am wealthy and abundant financially.
- I have everything I need.
2. Sacral Chakra Quotes
The sacral chakra is the second chakra from the bottom, situated about 2 inches below the navel in the region of the lower abdomen.
The sacral chakra is responsible for a healthy flow of your emotions and it deals with your ability to relate to yourself, and to others.
It is the main center of your creativity and emotional intelligence, however, the main aspect of the second chakra is sexuality. Sexual energy is one of the most powerful energies you have in your body.
These are my favorite sacral chakra quotes:
1. "We must teach ourselves, actively remind ourselves, what being wild means. We must make room for it and invite it back."
― Brian Meier, Awaken the Bear.
2. "Pleasure is the sun of the morning, the cloud of the meridian, and the storm of the evening."
― William Scott Downey
3. "Once you realize this floating life is the perfect mirage of change, it’s breathtaking – this wild joy at wandering boundless and free."
― Han Shan
4. "Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could."
― Louise Erdrich, The Painted Drum
5. "When we repress our emotions or suppress our emotional content, whatever we are denying accumulates weight, or what I call vibrational density. This heaviness can take on many forms. But in all cases, it impedes your spirit’s natural ability to shine."
― Panache Desai
6. "Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures."
― H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
7. "If sexuality means saying yes to life, then you should be able to remain sexual until the day you die."
― Susan Sarandon
Sacral Chakra Affirmations
These are my favorite sacral chakra balancing affirmations:
- I am passionate about my life.
- I am in touch with my feelings and emotions.
- I embrace and celebrate my sexuality.
- I honor my desires.
- It is my birthright to receive pleasure.
- I allow myself to be intimate.
- My true nature seeks pleasure and joy.
- I am joyful.
- I am spontaneous.
- I am creative.
- I am playful.
- I attract people who treat me with respect.
- I express my emotions in a healthy manner.
CHAKRA WALL ART & HOME DECOR
GET YOUR COLORFUL 7 CHAKRA AFFIRMATION POSTER TODAY!
3. Solar Plexus Chakra Quotes
Solar plexus chakra is the third chakra from the bottom, located in the stomach area, a couple of inches above the navel.
The main function and purpose of your solar plexus chakra is transformation. The fire within your 3rd chakra has the ability to transform matter into dynamic energy and power.
With the assistance of solar plexus chakra, all of your creative dreams harbored in your sacral chakra can be externally manifested.
When your solar plexus chakra is healthy you understand how to use your strength and personal power to bring your biggest gifts into this world.
These are my favorite solar plexus chakra quotes:
1. “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
― Bruce Lee
2. "You have walked through fire, survived floods and have triumphed over demons - remember this the next time you doubt your own power."
― Jung Pueblo
3. "Even if you are on the right track, you will still get run over if you just sit there."
― Will Rogers
4. "It always seems impossible until it’s done."
― Nelson Mandela
5. "I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."
― Dawna Markova
6. “When we get comfortable with our own strength, discomfort changes shape. We remember our power.”
― 7. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.”
― J.K. Rowling
Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
These are my favorite solar plexus chakra balancing affirmations:
- I feel my own power.
- My potential is unlimited.
- I am strong.
- My boundaries are respected and upheld.
- I act with courage and strength.
- I am confident in all that I do.
- I respect myself at all times.
- I honor the power within me.
- I honor myself.
- I accomplish tasks easily and effortlessly.
- I am manifesting my reality easily and effortlessly.
- I am responsible for what I create.
- I release all judgment of myself and others.
- I am enough.
4. Heart Chakra Quotes
The heart chakra is the fourth energy center from the bottom, located in the middle of the chest, near the heart.
Healthy heart chakra radiates the energy of unconditional love, openness, joy, compassion, and acceptance of the oneness of all life.
Heart chakra functions as your spiritual center, which helps you to grow a loving connection to yourself and others by cultivating compassion, empathy, joy of being alive, and truth.
Anahata connects you to the energy of life and a spirit through the power of unconditional love. In other words, your heart is a bridge between the ego and a spirit.
These are my favorite heart chakra quotes:
1. "You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."
2. "Your self-love is a medicine for the earth."
― Yung Pueblo
3. "Peace is this moment without judgment. That is all. This moment in the Heart-space where everything is welcome."
― Dorothy Hunt
4. "Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius."
5. "Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens."
― Carl Jung
6. "Whatever arises, love that."
― Matt Kahn
7. "Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
― Harold Whitman
Heart Chakra Affirmations
These are my favorite heart chakra balancing affirmations:
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I am an expression of love.
- I am worthy of love.
- I allow the love to fill me up and guide me in all my actions.
- I have the strength to follow my heart.
- I am fulfilling my heart's desire.
- I am open to giving and receiving love.
- I am kind to myself and others.
- I release all fear.
- I nurture my inner child.
- I am grateful for all my blessings.
- I am grateful for all challenges that helped me to transform and open up to love.
- I forgive myself and others.
- I accept things as they are.
Chakra Lover Gifts
5. Throat Chakra Quotes
The throat chakra is the 5th energy center from the bottom, located at the throat area.
Some of the main functions of throat chakra are communication, purification, creativity, and expressing your authenticity. The throat chakra is the center of sound and speech.
Communication through sound can be perceived as your first gateway to transcend the limitations of the physical body. Your ability to communicate things clearly and truthfully can determine the quality of experiences in your life.
These are my favorite throat chakra quotes:
3. "We are not here to fit in, be well balanced, or provide an example for others. We are here to be eccentric, different, perhaps strange, perhaps merely to add our small piece, our little clunky, chunky selves, to the great mosaic of being. As the gods intended, we are here to become more and more ourselves."
4. "The only way to tell the truth is to speak it with kindness. Only the words of a loving man can be heard."
― Henry David Thoreau
5. “Everything and anything we communicate to others, communicates to them, how to see us and treat us.”
― 6. “When people talk listen completely. Most people never listen.”
― Ernest Hemingway
7. "Honest, open communication is the only street that leads us into the real world… We then begin to grow as never before. And once we are on this road, happiness cannot be far away.”
― John Joseph Powel
Throat Chakra Affirmations
These are my favorite throat chakra balancing affirmations:
- I hear and speak the truth.
- I am open and honest in my communication.
- I am expressing myself with clear intent.
- I live an authentic life.
- I have integrity.
- What I have to say is valuable to others.
- My voice matters.
- My voice is strong and clear.
- I find the words I need to express myself easily and effortlessly.
- I love to share my experiences and wisdom.
- I know when it is time to listen.
- I live in the truth. I communicate my truth. I am the truth.
- I find creative ways to express myself.
- I express myself creatively through speech, writing, and art.
6. Third Eye Chakra Quotes
Third eye chakra, also known as the “Brow Chakra”, is the 6th energy center from the bottom, located in the middle of your head, between the eyebrows.
Third eye chakra controls your ability to perceive, think creatively, and use your intuition. It also governs your self-awareness, self-realization, imagination, and ability to envision all of your dreams.
People with highly developed third eye centers established a close connection with their astral bodies, and they have a better capacity for astral projection and lucid dreaming.
When you open your third eye chakra, you will be able to finally transcend duality and polarity. Third eye chakra is the seat of the sixth sense as it allows you to see the world through the eye of intuition, and it helps you to clarify your inner vision.
These are my favorite third eye chakra quotes:
1. "Intuition is the discriminate faculty that enables you to decide which of two lines of reasoning is right. Perfect intuition makes you master of all."
― Paramahansa Yogananda
2. “We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.”
3. "Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is an adequate perception of the world."
― Hans Margolius
4. "The shortest interval between two points is the awareness that they are not two."
― 5. "The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper".
― 6. "All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream."
― Edgar Allan Poe
7. "I close my eyes in order to see."
― Paul Gauguin
Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
These are my favorite third eye chakra balancing affirmations:
- I am insightful and intuitive.
- I see clearly.
- I think clearly.
- I always honor and follow my intuition.
- I am a conscious creator of my own reality.
- I am connected to my higher self.
- All that I need is within me.
- I quiet my mind with ease to hear the whispers of intuition.
- I am aware of my dreams, and they guide me.
- I trust my decisions.
- I am open to the ideas and perspectives of others.
- I nurture my spirit.
- I am constantly expanding my awareness.
- I am introspective and evaluate myself honestly.
7. Crown Chakra Quotes
Crown chakra, also known as the “thousand-petaled lotus”, is the 7th energy center from the bottom, located at the top of your head.
The main function of the crown chakra is to connect you with the Divine force and infinite source of healing energy through spirituality, self-realization, knowing, and enlightenment. When you begin to open to the beautiful energy of the Divine, your crown chakra acts as a direct, energetic channel to your Higher Self.
You can think of your highest chakra as a receiver of consciousness from the Source, which keeps you connected with the Divine and your Higher Self. This chakra offers you a sense of awareness that there is a deeper significance and order in life, regulating all of creation.
These are my favorite crown chakra quotes:
2. "Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment."
— Ekhart Tolle
3. "From within or from behind, a light shines through us upon things and makes us aware that we are nothing, but the light is all."
4. "When you realize there is no lacking, the whole world belongs to you."
— Lao Tzu
5. "Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in eternal awareness or pure consciousness without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity."
6. "The greater the doubt, the greater the awakening."
— Albert Einstein
7. “Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking or your perceptions of the creation.”
Crown Chakra Affirmations
These are my favorite crown chakra balancing affirmations:
- I am divine light.
- I am at peace.
- I am one with all that is.
- I am infinite and boundless.
- I see the divine light in everyone.
- I listen to the wisdom of the universe.
- I seek to understand and learn from my life experiences.
- I seek experiences that nourish my spirit.
- I am connected with the wisdom of the Universe.
- I am raising my level of consciousness every day
- I receive help as soon as I ask for it.
- Everything is unfolding exactly as it should in my life.
- Everything is working out for my highest good.
- My thoughts and feelings have the power to manifest.